TCL stands for Typical Competitive League and was made by Ryaltov and Swiftz. It was released in 10/17/2021 after properly being approved by jerome, as a solution to the lack of scrims and rewards in TC2 Competitive.
Scrims & Teams
Scrim or scrimmage is when two teams go against each other. To join a Scrim match, you need to be in a team.
TCL only accepts teams that are competent, want the prize, and take the game seriously.
TCL has 8 pioneered teams:
- Tadpole Country (TadL)
- Global Clan Earth (GCE)
- My Waifu List (MWL)
- Don't Press Backspace (UnDo)
- RRoyoTech (RRoyo)
- YaYa (ya.)
- Spectator Gaming (sG)
Note that people who do not have teams can make an invite team with others who also do not have teams. So far, only 8 teams can participate in seasons
No item restrictions have been made since the TCL Item Breakdown. Mock scrims and polls are hosted in the server frequently so that players are not upset.
- Invite Season 1
- TCL is based off of RGL(Recharge Gaming League), a TF2 Comp League .
- TCL was previously known as ACL ( Abiding Comp League).
- Despite it's name change, the logo is still ACL.gg.
- The name was changed due to ACL (Arsenal Competitive League) having such a similar name
- TCL is server partners with TC2 Quick matches which is similar to FACE-IT and TCC. The only difference is that there are different item restrictions. Recently, the owner of that server has been muted by popular demand, but are still server partners.